I appreciate you taking the time throughout the last few weeks to learn more about the life and ministry here at Forest Hill. To bring a close to this conversation, I would love to share our 2014 vision as well as the progress we have made throughout the past year. My hope is that you are encouraged by the provision and guidance of Christ in our midst.
1. Begin process of incubating up to two Forest Hill Church extensions.
- Our Waxhaw extension of Forest Hill is currently meeting at Cuthbertson High School with an average of 300 in attendance each week.
- We are in the active process of exploring a campus extension on South Boulevard.
2. Develop ways to drive Seven Strives into the lives of our ministries and in turn, congregation.
3. Explore the development of Fuente de Vida in the Dominican Republic.
- We have been pursuing this development and are currently in the process of deciphering next best steps.
4. Explore developing a South Boulevard presence to support and care for a socio-economically diverse community.
- We are currently exploring the launch of a South Boulevard campus extension.
5. Begin process of planting a church in Matthews, NC.
- Mission Community Church was launched this fall by Ryan Carson in Matthews, NC.
May this exciting progress be just the beginning of the great work He has called us to. Thank you for being a part of the work Christ is doing through Forest Hill Church as we work to share Christ with our brothers and sisters both locally and globally.
To God alone and always belongs all the glory.