Scripture tells us to do justice. But what does that mean?
For David and his wife, Marilynn, it means uncovering and transforming the broken systems that
lead to issues like sex trafficking, orphan care, persecution, genocide and much more.
Click on a link below to learn how you can be involved.
- Sex Trafficking: We work to educate the community about what’s happening in our own backyard
and empower people to get involved to help stop sex trafficking in the Charlotte area and
around the world.
- Orphan Care: We work to provide education, support and opportunities to engage
in the orphan care crisis both locally and globally through adoption, fostering and sponsorship.
- Genocide: We work to raise awareness of genocide that is still happening around the world today.
- Persecution: Christians today are the most persecuted group in the world. We work to raise awareness and support through prayer for our Christian brothers and sisters around the world.
- Clean Water: We work to raise awareness for the 3.4 million people who die each year
from a water-related disease.